Lodge Your Tax Now

Create User ID:
Create Password:
Confirm Password:
Tax Year:
Get Started

Already Have An Account? Sign In

Get Your Tax Refund from the ATO
No Matter Where You Are

backpacking on the beach

Tax Refunds for
Backpackers & Working Holidaymakers

Did you come to Australia on a Working Holiday visa? Did you make money working between rounds of sight-seeing? In that case, you need to lodge a tax return to report the income you earned while backpacking. You can do it online fast with AustralianTax.

You could be due an ace tax refund: the average refund for travellers who work for a time in Australia is a solid $2500. Our tax experts will ensure you get back all the tax you overpaid.

Tax Expert Help

Do you have income from Australian sources even though you work and live abroad? Do you have property down under from which you derive rental income? Perhaps you sold property or shares you owned in Australia and now must figure out your CGT. Have you returned for a temporary work assignment and now need to lodge an Australian tax return?

In all cases, the tax experts at AustralianTax will shine a light on your specific tax situation, guide you through the complicated residency issues, and enable you to lodge an accurate tax return.

Superannuation Refunds

As a non-resident employee in Australia, you automatically had part of your pay deducted as a compulsory contribution to a super fund. If you had a Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) or Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) and have left Australia, you’re entitled to claim part of that money back.

For further information on the superannuation application process, visit the Australian Taxation Office Super Payment page. If you're ready to apply for your superannuation refund, you can get started with the ATO's Online Application.